We take a lot of care and effort to ensure you enjoy your stay, so for your safety and enjoyment please read the rules below.
- Strict 10pm noise curfew (this means keep your conversation noise level low and no music at any volume).
- Barbecues must be kept of the Grass.
- Campfires are allowed, Camp fires must only be lit in our fire pits supplied free or your own fire pit, strictly no campfires on the ground.
Please consider your neighbours and do not light camp fires in high winds.
- Camp fires can be dangerous, never leave unattended as sparks can cause damage to you or your neighbours tent.
Please make sure your fire is out before you leave it.
- Strictly no fireworks or Chinese lanterns, due to the risk of fire to the thatched roof of the house next to the camp site.
- Because of overhead cables NO kite flying.
- Water taps are provided for drinking water.
- Please leave a minimum of 1 car length between pitches unless you are in a group, then you can pitch closer together.
- Please leave facilities clean at all times, If you find the facilities need cleaning then Text “Clean” to 07899915103
- Please only dispose of domestic waste and place it in the bins provided. Do not leave old camping equipment or boxes from new camping equipment. We have to pay to dump our rubbish so the less we have helps us to keep our costs down.
- Please enjoy your stay. We are always keen to make improvements so please let us know if there is anything you require to make your stay better.